Oslo-Little Hands of Asphalt
It was a moment for the books.
那时我正看着一本书
The calendar looked
那一页页的日历
just like the novels we had only skimmed through.
如一本我们匆匆浏览过的小说
So I circled out the dates that I’ll skillfully waste.
我圈出来的日子我曾轻而易举的挥霍掉
For now that’s going to have to do.
这一刻也将如水流逝
It was the brightest summer day, after we swam in the lake,
那一天是灿烂明亮的夏日 我们在湖中游泳过后
that you told me our luck is gonna end.
你对我说我们的好运都用尽了
So we better be concerned. We’re where the subway turns.
所以我们要自己照顾好自己 我们就要在地铁上分道扬镳了
We need a camera and some cash to spend.
我们需要一个相机还有一些现金
And our picturesque blame; we’ll put it in IKEA-frames.
我们争吵的生动场景 我们会镶进宜家相框里
Up on the wall it looks profound,
挂在墙上那么刺眼
and reminds us Oslo is a small, small town. (Yeah)
提醒着我奥斯陆是个小地方
So it’s night and we dive into a basement that’s alive
天色暗了 我们溜到地下室
with stupidity that melts into pairs.
高涨的情绪和糊涂的心情交织着
But your good intent was clear when you split and left me here
而当你与我斩断关系从这儿离开我时 你摆明了你的好意
to regret I left my high horse upstairs.
我多么悔恨我不再端着架子
And with the way I say goodbye
我就那样和你说着离别的话语
I could have ruined everything.
我本该把一切都毁掉
But I’ll be seeing you around
可我依然会与你相遇
because Oslo is a small, small town.
因为奥斯陆就是这样一个小地方
I’m keeping myself calm
我让自己保持冷静
if just for the sake of staying warm.
如果只是为了蓄留心中那片温暖
So with my eyes fixed on the ground
我呆滞的望着地板发呆